Tuesday, September 11, 2012

If you really knew me.... (stole from Mama Laughlin)

If you really knew me...
...you'd know I like the smell of lemons.
...you'd know have two kids Dylan (20) Caitlin (17)
...you'd know I have a grandson Braeden (10 months) from (Dylan)
...you'd know I've been divorced for ummmm five years now
...you'd know I have serious anxiety when it comes to messes in my house (including kids room).
...you'd know I go in phases of "on caffeine" and "off caffeine"- currently in an "on" phase.
...you'd know I'm NOT a cat fan.
...you'd know I can quote a wide spectrum of movies and often do.
...you'd know I talk about my kids and cuss way too often.
...you'd know I just wanted to be a lawyer when growing up. Well, really, my thought process was I had friends that used to get into ALOT of trouble figured this way I could help get them out of it :)
...you'd know I love my house to smell good I burn candles ALL the time.
...you'd know I could plow through a bag of any type of chocolate in a matter of hours.
...you'd know I have 1 tattoos and I would like at least 2 more
...you'd know I am new to this little 'ole blog and plan to get better and post more often but I fail .ALOT I really want to have TONS of follwers like MAMA does
...you'd know I have seen all of the Twilight movies and went to the first two with my daughter for the midnight premiere (life of a mom to a teenager).
...you'd know I'd leave my boyfriend for Adam Levine, or Matthew McConaughey.
...you'd know I often keep quiet even when I have something to say.
...you'd know I am a sucker for my children
...you'd know I did play softball for years...even slipped into 1st base once LMAO.
...you'd know I am a worried parent. I worry about shit that will happen 5 years from now.
...you'd know I drink wine often...but still not often enough
...you'd know I NEVER take pictures of myself. To my defense: I hate the way I look so why bother. ...you'd know I am trying to get healthy. I have recently joined some new workout classes yoga (love), spinning (hate) and I'm doing C25K.
...you'd know I'd LOVE to workout with Jillian Michaels in a heartbeat. Is it wrong I'd like her to kick my ass in the gym? I guess I just want her to show me what I am capable of.
...you'd know I usually only watch  TV at night in bed and I LOVE two shows DEXTER do you watch it? If not you should..I heart that serial killer. Also, TRUE BLOOD I think I want to be a vampire.I kid I kid..
...you'd know I don't hold grudges.
...you'd know I am a SUCKER for a man who makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment