Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Run baby Run

Alright so I've been talking the talk and today it was time to finally RUN it. First run in almost 8 months tonight. (insert minor shin splint) I'm not sure if it's all the weight I've gained (stress eater) but man i am out of shape! Mind you I have gained roughly 22 lbs since my heaviest point last year. WHO THE HELL GAINS THAT MUCH IN A YEAR!!!! I can almost double that if I go to what I had lost last summer.
Anyway I started my couch to 5K program again on my IPOD (third year in a row of starting) Third time is a charm?!? I feel more focused I feel like I know this is a LIFE change not just a summer one. I feel good about it this time something in my head is different.
My life is so *&%&^$%&* right now but I'm am going to use that as focus. Got on the scale today (I have been eating good) and guess what 212.2!!! Whoo Hoo!  (Pat on the back)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment